free counters THE STORY: Chapter 12 (Yet Another Life)

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chapter 12 (Yet Another Life)

Chapter-12
THE FOREST GHOSTS


While resting he thought it would have been atleast twelve hours when he started for his journey . The biggest question in his mind was that , whether Rob's mother is still alive or something wrong has happened . But he has no way to know about it. He could not return now because he was now too far from that place. He also thought about that boy whom he saved from that well.He was thinking Why was he here? Why he just went off without saying him anything? He guessed that boy might be here in this forest for the same reason he was here. He should also be having his dear person struggling with life and that's why he came here to save them . This all were just Danyal's thoughts , he did not exactly know what was the real thing? Danyal has now accepted this world as his part , and adapted to it well to which he considered one of his dreams.

After sometime he stood up to continue his journey . He decided this work given by Mr James Andy should be done today itself , otherwise it will be too late. He could not risk Mrs Andy's life. So with full enthusiam started with his search again. But when he was on his way this time , he felt as if someone or something is following him .But whenever he turned back, he found no one. This happened for many times . But Danyal was sure that someone is following . For a moment he thought about the same boy he saved . But it was not visible at all. But at last Danyal gathered courage and spoke loudly looking everywhere . "Please, show yourself, what do you want from me?" For a moment there was complete silence . Danyal was looking here and there , with a hope that the invisible will show himself . It really did. Now Danyal can see him clearly. He was of a light yellow-green color. That person looked even more dangerous than the people in the dead world look . Danyal predicted him to be ghost and was unable to believe what his eyes were seeing.


He introduced himself "Im Danyal Stone , Who are you?".
That creature spoke "I am the ghost of the forest."
Danyal asked "What do you want from me , why are you following me?"
He replied "Danyal , I know why you are here , to save someone's life,many come here to do it but fail , I have asked a task to many but no one has ever helped me. I ask you too Danyal to do a task for me . The place or thing you are searching for can only be searched by a person from the real world . I am a ghost, so I cant do this"
Danyal asked "Which task? "
The Ghost replied " I am Brad Mark , I was killed 10 years ago by a person named Robert, who wanted my wife desperately , who loved her a lot.It was a one sided love. He was a mad guy , a guy mad in love . So, to get her, he killed me with a pistol and when my wife tried to escape from him , he killed her too. He was then killed in the police encounter after some months. Till then we still lived here happily in the dead world by that period. But when he too came here , destroyed our whole life , he tried to kill me and my wife again.Unfortunately my wife got killed again. If any one dies in this world , it means complete disappearing. No existence of it remains. I am not a ghost of this place, with my choice. I had to , Danyal. Any crime committed in the dead world , its punishment is to continue the life forever as a ghost. Iam really tired of this life Danyal from 9 years. No life, no feel , no touch,no love just nothing. I was blamed to kill my sweet wife whom I loved her lot and that mad guy has escaped again. Why is it always so Danyal ,that Life takes exam always of the innocent, I just don't understand it?
Danyal was moved by the story, he felt pity on him. He then asked "So Mr Mark, what do you want from me?"
He replied I want an end of the guy who killed my wife , and I dont want to be a ghost any more Danyal , its really enough now , I cant bear it any more. I dont know how will you do this Danyal, but if you do this, you will really get something special .
Danyal after thinking a lot " Ok I'll see Sir, if I can do something, now please excuse me I am in a hurry. Before that will you please tell me what does this sentence mean - Find no color ,under the cover. I found this written in a box , given by my Uncle."
Brad Mark replied "This box is given to those who are in a mission of saving someones life. Every box contains a different clue Danyal , only who is committed for saving a life ,can only see this clue. I have been asked different clues many times. But its really difficult to figure it out. Only I know a thing is the path you need to follow is this. Everyone who has succeeded has returned from this path." He showed him a path which was very much dark surrounded on both by trees.
Danyal thanked him and promised him that he will definitely try to do his work and continued his journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment