free counters THE STORY: Chapter 8(Yet Another Life )

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chapter 8(Yet Another Life )

Chapter-8
FACING THE REALITY



Danyal thought only Rob's parents can tell him the truth, so he went again to their house to clear every questions in his mind . He saw very tensed face of Rob's father when he entered the house. He seemed to be really very worried about Rob and Alisha , how would they carry out their future . Who will take care of them?. When he saw Danyal entering he wiped his tears and now was looking at Danyal . Danyal asked to him "Uncle James ,How I came in this world?And where is Mrs Andy , sometime ago she was here" . Mr Andy replied "This question was quite expected from you Danyal , she is not here now " But Danyal had still not got answers of his any question . He was looking at Rob's father with a hope that he will tell him something .

Danyal said "Uncle James , if this is a dead world , the dead ones live here , so if Iam here means that Iam also dead ?
Rob's father said "Yes it is true Danyal , it is the land of dead but it is not true that you are dead you have been called here to do a work Danyal"
Danyal felt somewhat relaxed and said "What work?"
Rob's father replied "I called you Danyal , I need you , you need to do my work."
Danyal with surprise said "Me , uncle why me?"
Rob's father said "I want my children happy Danyal , only you can help me I know that , You are not dead Danyal , your true heart , best example of friendship and dedication to make your friend happy has brought you down here , I think so"
Danyal said "But Uncle , I still didn't get it"
Rob's father said "I too don't know actually how you are here Danyal, when you were near my graveyard i don't know how but suddenly I reached there behind you and I saw you. I know Danyal , when the dead person are able to call you ,to their world it means that something big , something important is going to happen. The work that you are here is , you have to save a life Danyal , the life which only you can save not us ,there is not much time left now."
Danyal asked "Whose life , what are you talking about?"
Rob's father replied "Mrs Andy's life"
"But Uncle she was" after saying this Danyal stopped.
"Dead , yes she was and she was not" Rob's father said.
"What do mean Uncle ?" said Danyal.
Look Danyal , Mrs Andy is not dead still , she is in a terrible risk of life now , she is very serious , she comes here and goes by often , she comes here to give a visit to dead , you have to save her life Danyal , only you can save her , please save her Danyal , my children , O my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment